[78-L] MP3 uploads WAS cdbpdx utube videos WAS Barbary Coast Orchestra

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 2 16:17:46 PDT 2009

> Thanks for the kind words!  CDB

Not at all... The record collection is tremendous! Nice bunch of oldies,
mixed with late forties' jazz, and thirties' blues... nice.

Still looking for the Sannella's Br 4484... ? Eeeeh?

Ssshhheeesssshhh !!!

I'll try to copy it into my PC (maybe it's been already copied) and if I
finally manage to be able to upload MP3s anwhere, I'll post to the list
where's the copy so you can listen to it.

BTW, I'm still trying to upload the Waldemar Padwa Neo-Bechstein recording.
I'm tryng box.net but I don't know what's the trouble, I cannot upload
anything.

Does 78-L-Archives admit MP3s? Any limis to space?

Iñigo Cubillo