[78-L] Capitolians on CD or mp3

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 28 21:56:56 PDT 2009

This raises the question, which may have been partially what Mark was asking as
well..is there a numerical listing of the 1000-P series?

1047 may be a misprint for 1074..on the other hand, both numbers are given in
the Columbia Book (also compiled by Mr. Rust, so it could be a coincidence or
he didn't notice the difference OR the numbers are correct).

dl