[78-L] Andrea Walsh talk on harboroughfm.co.uk

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Wed May 27 15:24:10 PDT 2009

Yeah!

Andrea was great at the show, didn't she?

Nervous? She even talked three or four miles far more that the presenter... What would have she done if she had not been nervous? She seemed to be going to take the leading role in the program!

Nice girl. Nice chat, and my best wishes and regards from sunny Spain.

Congratulations.

(Anyway, being spanish and not too trained in english conversation, it resulted a bit difficult for me to be able to follow some fast talking passages... I must study more!)

Iñigo Cubillo
Madrid, SPAIN