[78-L] Need Help to ID Language/Country

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sun May 24 10:57:43 PDT 2009

Thanks for this great info!  I was able to find a web page on pre-revolutionary Russian records.  These labels are listed there with a brief description of the companies.  See it here:

http://russian-records.com/index.php

There are a ton of these early lables listed here.

The Metropole label was headquartered in Moscow and started in 1910.  The Stella label was a German company headquartered in Berlin with a factory in Warsaw, also.

CDB