[78-L] Apex 662

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat May 16 12:12:52 PDT 2009

But seriously (that'll be the day), this side had wide circulation as a
giveaway record pressed by Compo and with a children's story on the reverse, in
French and English versions. No particular connection with paint, but it was
handed out by the Sherwin Williams folks..maybe there was a campaign urging
people to paint because it was Springtime. You'll find a few links listing it
as the Sherman Williams Orchestra because folks can't read.

dl