[78-L] Sniping

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Sat May 16 09:04:40 PDT 2009

For me, rarely is there an item where "price is no option." This makes bidding much easier. I just decide what the most I would pay for the record is, and bid it, anytime during the item's run. If I get sniped, so what? Someone else was willing to pay more than I was. That's all. Don't get caught up in trying to beat a last-second sniper. It only means you will be overpaying. And because of the new anonymous bidder feature, where you never know who is bidding against you, this removes the "nyah-nyah-nyah" factor.

Cary Ginell