[78-L] Clueless eBay listing of the week

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 14 12:24:19 PDT 2009

Nope, it got through!

"She's also been told that she won the European Sweepstakes, that she has
a Western Union payment of 2 million dollars if she sends them a
thousand dollars and her bank account number, that the widow of a
Nigerian government official wants to share 30 million dollars with her
if she can help smuggle the money into her bank account, and that
certain portions of her anatomy can be enlarged.

I've been told that I can import some slave girls from Thailand."

dl