[78-L] cleaning and digitizing 78s

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 09:00:29 PDT 2009

H D Goldman wrote:
> Hi Graeme,
>
> Of course I'm always pleased when our efforts are appreciated &
> especially so from members on the list.
>
> Thanks for clarifying.  Clearly I wasn't paying enough attention to
> the thread.

I for one find replies from people with solid information for others a
*MUST* for lists of all types.
I don't care if they are commercial or not. Besides, even if some are,
the content of the message is free anyways. Help is help. I know on the
Citroen lists, this is encouraged and lauded. As a novice, this is why
is take the time to wade through the many emails here.
Opinions abound. That is healthy and how ideas are propelled.
Thanks again to all of you who are here to help others!!!!
And I will do my part if I can...

I am truly appreciative of the help I have been givne here.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.