[78-L] cleaning and digitizing 78s

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Thu May 14 07:28:05 PDT 2009

Yes... that man... Wasn't he the owner of "The Disc Doctor" or something? I
can't remember his name just now, but I do remember how persistently
battling was he, always promoting his "Cleaning Juice", as you've called it
(very funny!). What a sort of long argues on the list, do you remember?

Iñigo Cubillo