[78-L] RadioRe: This Will Make Radio Even MORE Dead

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed May 13 13:52:19 PDT 2009

From: "joe at salerno.com" <jsalerno at earthlink.net>
> or you could post it on youtube?    joe salerno

No, that's the point.  The RIAA has enjoined us from distributing the
recording, but I can show it.  After the session they went up to the
prog chair and rescinded their permission slip, and then he told me
later that they had done it.  If they tell ARSC not to record it, I
don't record it unless they give me additional permission.  But in this
case we were both first given permission to record it, and I think that
the ARSC audio tape is in the ARSChive at the U of Maryland and I
suppose it can be heard there.

Mike (I HATE the RIAA) Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com