[78-L] Charles label 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 12 20:20:02 PDT 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Whoever they was, Glenn Osser wasn't exactly chopped liver. This is probably a
publisher's label, custom recorded and pressed by Columbia (and mid 50s from
that matrix number). Not that unusual..lots of us Canadian collectors have that
Victor-pressed Zephyr record by Bert Niosi's Orchestra of two appalling songs
written and published by one Cliff Hubbs.