[78-L] Ruppli Capitol discog

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 11:01:17 PDT 2009

Information on the entire session containing the number in question. No mention of specific personnel.

Apologies for the delay getting the information to you. My internet connection decided to take a vacation yesterday.

Randy

The Chuck Miller Trio
Chuck Miller (vo) with p, b, dm
Los Angeles, January 18, 1954
12255 - No Baby Like You - 3187, F3187, CD7-80677-2
12256 - Rogue River Valley - 3187, F3187
12257 - Hupa Hula Boogie - 2481, F2481
12258 - Singin' and Playin' (And Roamin') - Unissued