[78-L] Bartok Sampler

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun May 10 12:40:56 PDT 2009

http://www.amazon.com/Bart%C3%B3k-at-Piano-1-Benny-Goodman/dp/B00000305B

This looks the equivalent of Volume I of the LP set which contained all the
commercial recordings (except for the missing 12th side of "Mikrokosmos" which
I believe was finally put out by Pearl).

If it's from the same tapes, some of the transfers were really lousy, like
"Contrasts" (sounded as if it was taken from the Odyssey fake stereo LP and
filtered out of existence).

dl