[78-L] Record label pics

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 19:19:46 PDT 2009

Absolutely, yes.  I would be eternally grateful for a site devoted to an
organized collection of label images.

What I would love to see is a website similar to the old Labelart site.  It
was organized by label name, and in approximate date order.  I would love to
see a database of label types, and would have created the page long ago
myself, but with the links site and the Online Discographical Project I'm
already far too behind with even these projects.

Tyrone