[78-L] Re; Ancient Japanese record...help!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue May 5 12:06:15 PDT 2009

> Your post brings up a good point. In dealing with Asian records, other
> than issued for US G.I.s it is important to have a good picture of the
> label posted for someone to look at. That way it can be read. Many Ebay
> sellers will post a Japanese record without a picture of the label, but
> with a description of “I can’t read Japanese so I can’t give you any
> information”. They wonder why no one bids on it.
>
> Ken

Very true,  Ken.  Actually I bought this record on eBay for very little
money,  and the seller did post good scans of the label.  Perhaps he just
missed the real audience for the thing...lucky me.

When I first started bidding on eBay in 1999,  lots of sellers of various
types of materials did not use pictures.  Now it is almost impossible to
find any auction listing for any item which does not have some kind of
illustration.

Taylor B