[78-L] Judson, was Re: Sampson, also Nat Brusiloff

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat May 2 08:22:14 PDT 2009

This Judson disc bears investigation. No hot fiddle, but a hot little combo
consisting of trumpet (muted), clarinet and piano, and the most horrendous
female duo imaginable, whose names sound like Ruth Lenn (or Lennon) and
Catherine Kent, in a medley of real warm numbers (My Future Just Passed, I Love
You So Much etc). Philco Program 9 Part 3, mx JS 568.

DL