[78-L] Can we set up a 78-PUNS Newsgroup- if need be? Getting a bit chatty ^

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 08:16:16 PDT 2009

We all need a little fun in these times. Just make sure your subject line is clearly marked and those who are not interested can just bypass them. I thought the puns were an entertaining diversion, and most stuck with 78 title themes, so it wasn't entirely off-base.

Cary OriGinell Dixieland Jass Band (I still like this one)