[78-L] Play it Collegiate, Sam...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 28 09:25:31 PDT 2009

Cool list,  David...thanks for posting.  Rudy Vallee continued to get a lot
of mileage out of "You'll Do It Someday" for some years after the
Bolton-Cipriano side.

I was surprised to see the last item on the list...the Joyce sides are by a
standard, top-quality studio group with audible Jimmy Dorsey and perhaps Leo
McConville.  Maybe Jimmy and Leo were attending Penn State via night
school!!!!

Taylor