[78-L] All Spice Records

davdieh at aol.com davdieh at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 16:51:55 PDT 2009

 J.C. is in traditional garb except for the substitution of Tony Lamas for sandals. Much more appropriate footgear for what One would have to walk on in Texas.

 The Covergirl Comedienne is in an assisted living facility in the northeast and not at all interested in this particular aspect of her career.

I have zero substantive info on what became of Mercer's operation. Rumors abound but he traveled in an unsavory circle.
-David Diehl