[78-L] The Biels on the air^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Apr 27 16:15:26 PDT 2009

joe at salerno.com wrote:
> I haven't had this much fun since the Thai slave girls thread!
> (they've probably had more fun...)
> joe salerno

Leah and I are proud to be affiliated with both Cary Ginell and the Thai
Slave Girls.  (Hey! That could be a great group name!)  We are honored
with all of the puns.  It makes us know that we have finally arrived.
Leah adds the song "Don't Mess With Biel" although it was probably from
the post-78 era.

By the way, the third person in the picture is Neil Ellis, a broadcast
engineer and OTR collector who does a weekly YesterdayUSA program and is
THE source for a vast amount of ultra-high quality video and audio
recordings of broadcast coverage of the JFK, MLK, RFK assassinations,
the attempt on Regan, and some other important events.  He also sourced
the original discs of Edward R. Murrow's Hear It Now radio series.
www.OldTimeRadioOnMP3.com

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com