[78-L] Revised American Dance Band Discography^

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 27 12:38:46 PDT 2009

I've come to love minor league ball games.  When my wife was teaching
school fifteen years ago she issued the edict that I could not again attend
a major league baseball game until such time as teachers earned the same
salaries as major league players.  So it's minor league games for me.
Although giving up the Astros and the Rangers hasn't been very tough.

And to be honest, the unpredictablilty of the players and the relatively
low-techness of the ball parks are not so much different than hunting and
playing 78s (The crowd roars as he makes an amazing stop to bring it back
on subject!  What a play!).

Stadium
> > are a mighty tempting alternative.
> > Wot to do?
> > At the risk of some lost sleep I'll just have to be satisfied with
such,
> > as
> > the old "Frank Dailey and His Stop-and-Go-Orchestra" entry in the
original
> > edition. Sigh!
> > At least I'll be able to afford some peanuts and crackerjacks.
> >
> > Al Simmons

CD-R

It