[78-L] Revised American Dance Band Discography^

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 11:52:56 PDT 2009

You're not kidding Cary.
In case we believe that we are living in a land populated by a rational
species,  one need only check out the cost of taking a kid or two to a ball
game in New York. It seems that there are some 35,000 specimens, daily,
willing to pay from $300 to $7,500 for the privilege.
Is this reality or am I on the wrong side of "The Looking Glass?"

Al S.