[78-L] 78-ellers in Toronto today

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 26 21:53:13 PDT 2009

Well, I'm not too old to cut the mustard, but unfortunately I'm too old to eat
it. Which makes for a somewhat boring Reuben Sandwich on occasion.

I was just listening to a couple of 78s I obtained yesterday from Don
Chichester..got a kick out of "Unfortunate Blues" by Ladd's Black Aces.

Among the other interesting topics yesterday, Randall Stehle gave us a survey
of college dance bands on record, and I finally got to hear Jose Ferrer's razzy
Pied Pipers record which I barely missed on eBoom a couple of years ago.

dl