[78-L] 78-ellers in Toronto today

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 25 20:59:58 PDT 2009

Great presentations as always today at the Canadian Collectors Conference, and
a number of US visitors including Don Chichester and his wife Jane, and Brad
Kay, with whom I've spoken many times but never met in person. Brad did a great
profile of Fud Livingston. And as might be expected, this year's special video
presentation was a tribute to Joe Showler.

Meanwhile, outside, it was sunny and hot so I rolled down the car windows a
couple of inches..two hours later when I looked outside, it was crazy wind and
rain and we may have had a tornado or two in Southern Ontario.