[78-L] e-bay

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Apr 19 21:06:30 PDT 2009

In the end,  it's only the total price that matters...if there are a hundred
dollars or so worth of things you want it doesn't matter if it's $24 for
records and the rest for postage or $24 for postage and the rest for the
records...it still comes to $98.  How the seller wants to break it down
doesn't matter to me.

Taylor