[78-L] Jonathan and Darlene Edwards

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 14:55:48 PDT 2009

At 21:48 19/04/2009, David Lennick wrote:
>I can remember hearing it for the first time....and it was definitely 1957.
>Popular with CBC record hosts and Bob & Ray might have played it as well.

Which just goes to show you how much CBC has lost the plot. I can't
imagine people like Matt Galloway on Radio 1 in Toronto doing a bit
with J&D on his show Here and Now. He's too busy talking about stuff
like 'dub poetry' and things that don't mean a tinker's cuss to the
folk in Haldeman County! Peter Gzowski we miss thee!

Tony