[78-L] Need some info, if anybody has

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 18 20:04:04 PDT 2009

Hey gang! I still have a couple of unanswered questions here. Need some issue
and/or matrix numbers, dates and locations, as noted for the following.

LA RONDE DE L'AMOUR (from "La Ronde") (Oscar Straus-Louis Decreux)
       ANTON WALBROOK with The Vienna Bohemian Orchestra
       PARLOPHONE R 3423, mx QU 745 (2:21)
  --date? location? Is this from the actual soundtrack of "La Ronde"?

JEUX INTERDITS, Parts 1 & 2 (Arranged by Narciso Yepes)
       NARCISO YEPES
       DECCA _____ (6:09)
  --issue and matrix number, date, location? Presumably 1952, Paris

GENEVIEVE (from "Genevieve") (Larry Adler)
       LARRY ADLER with Rhythm Accompaniment
       COLUMBIA 3327, mx CA 22583 (3:04)
  --Recording date?

LE GRISBI (from "Touchez Pas au Grisbi") (Jean Wiener)
       LARRY ADLER with Rhythm Accompaniment (Grand Prix du Disque)
	COLUMBIA DB 3546
--need matrix number and date

SUMMERTIME IN VENICE (from "Summertime") (Cicognini-Sigman)
       MANTOVANI AND HIS ORCHESTRA
       LONDON LL 1700 (3:21)
--need matrix number and date but since there was no single issued, I can go
with the LP matrix ARL 3549

Thanks as always