[78-L] Jonathan and Darlene Edwards

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 18 12:30:46 PDT 2009

Nice find! I'm not aware of any J&D singles other than "Copacabana" on
Corinthian (45). But then I've run across 78 promos of other Columbia LPs where
there was no single issue.

Tap it carefully...Philips 78s were not made of the hardest stuff and often
turn up chipped, but their LPs were made of very hard vinyl in the 50s.

dl