[78-L] Jonathan and Darlene Edwards

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 18 12:23:42 PDT 2009

Just won a neat item on eBay. A UK promo 78 of the greatest lounge
singer and pianist (!) to come out of New Jersey ... It Might as Well
Be Spring b/w It's Magic by Jonathan and Darlene Edwards -- on
Philips PB.789. Philips of course was the label for US Columbia stuff
in the UK in most cases - I think (although later stuff went to
Fontana, correct?)

Anyway -- this is a find I'm happy about cause its Joanathan &
Darlene -- and a 78 -- butt he creme is that its a promo! Hmm -- I
wonder what its pressed on -- vinyl?

Anyway  -- was there a US 78 of this on Columbia?

Tony