[78-L] [78-L Reginald Foresythe

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 06:09:18 PDT 2009

Would it be safe to say that with Columbias of the c.1932-1939 (late
pre-CBS) era, that if you know where an artiste is from, that if a
matrix number isn't in the performer's local series, you can trust
it's a dub?  (E.g. my copy of 3114-D with a Henry Hall cut on the A
side, a Lew Stone title on the flip, that has matrices CO.18559 and
CO.18560 in the US matrix series, but which are dubbed from UK
Columbia CA.15445 and Regal Zonophone CAR.3680 respectively.)