[78-L] Hal Kemp record question

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 13:01:37 PDT 2009

At precisely 34 seconds into the tune somebody had the poor taste to
generate the ultimate gaffe...an audible cough while the red light was on.
We don't know what happened to that poor wretch but we do know that
immediately after that May 31, 1939 session Jack LeMaire, the guitarist, was
replaced by Ken Binford. Hmmmm.

Al Simmons