[78-L] Scopitones, anyone?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 14 20:04:39 PDT 2009

I have no idea where this ships from, but it quotes Yankee Dollars first (as
which of us does not?). On the other hand, I was sent the link from Hong Kong.

http://scopitones.blogs.com/scopitonescom/2009/04/rock-and-roll-scopitones-39-scopitones-rockabilly-garage-poppsych-instrumental-r-b-folkrock.html

Knock yourselves out. Oh..here's the copy, in case you run into an irritating
pop-up you can't bypass.

$20 US, "includes item and shipping". Awfully nice of them.