[78-L] A few 78 queries.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 14 19:46:32 PDT 2009

Rust (CED) says "c. January 1915" for both sides but doesn't list matrix
numbers, and you've just filled two gaps. 29301 actually goes with the previous
Norworth session, c. December 1914, London. Albert W. Ketelbey conducts.

The Quilter is HMV C 2603, recorded around August-September 1932.

Banner..over to somebody else.

dl