[78-L] RCA record prevue

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:15:57 PDT 2009

Not all of the "Extended Play Suite" made it to LP. There were 2 EPs
released. "Child's Play" and "Horseplay" were issued on LPM 1009 (I think
this number is correct; it is not in front of me). "Dreamplay" and "Holiday"
never made it to LP; "Dreamplay" was issued on CD - Bluebird 6468-2,
"Holiday" is still MIA, but interestingly enough, there is a Colgate Comedy
Hour with Abbott and Costello in circulation on a cheap DVD that has the S-F
band playing "Holiday."

Jeff Sultanof