[78-L] RCA record prevue

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 10 21:30:19 PDT 2009

Sometimes they were just for DJs and reviewers..I have the Sauter Finegan
"Extended Play Suite" on white label DJ pressings but it was issued as a 45 EP
and then on 12-inch LP, never on 78s. If there's a 21-xxxx or 20-xxxx number in
parentheses on the label, then it was issued to the unwashed masses on 78, but
rarely on vinyl except for the odd special pressing like the "Look Sharp March".

dl