[78-L] Mon Collecion incluye les 78s de Quebec!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Apr 10 15:21:58 PDT 2009

One Japanese record that still turns up around Seattle in huge quantities is
"Tokyo Boogie-Woogie b/w the somewhat suggestive-sounding title "My Dear
Little Box."  It's on a  Columbia and is post-war,  I assume...I kind of
like it but have wondered why it's so common here.  I recall one time
finding a stack of  new copies in sleeves at  Salvation Army ca. 1975.

Taylor