[78-L] Tom Lehrer was Two Singers who cause

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 13:31:49 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 16:21 -0400, Michael Biel wrote:
> Michael Shoshani wrote:

> Yes, this is the discography I've been referring to for many years, and
> I see a lot of new updates throughout it.  It would be interesting to
> find out from you what the stereo is like and how it compares with the
> Reprise fake stereo version.

The stereo "Evening Wasted" is actually on the box set "The Remains of
Tom Lehrer". It's really the audience sounds that are in stereo; Tom
Lehrer and his piano are pretty much mixed together to mono.

(Unlike the Reprise remake of "Songs By Tom Lehrer", which had Lehrer's
voice on one channel and piano on the other. )