[78-L] Jack Hart (?)

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 7 07:56:08 PDT 2009

Hi Julian,

My "playing" copy is a VT but I also have a Harmony packed up,  and have had
it on Diva as well.

It's one of a number of "vocal" records recorded for Harmony around that
time which are actually dance band records,  but the singer also renders the
verse...but there is plenty of room for the band anyway.  The Jack Millers
with orch are often like this,  ditto some of the Hanshaws like Mean to
Me/Precious Little Thing Called Love...records to please the vocal and the
dance band collectors alike...or to please  me who likes all varieties.

Taylor B