[78-L] Who was the first . . .

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Apr 6 20:21:45 PDT 2009

Well...so far my only "disc" recordings are "COMPACT Discs!!" I (my blues
band) recorded
a cassette tape in 1989...I sold about  600 copies off the stage, and a
friend of mine made a
CD version...VERY few sold!! Then, in 2000, a friend of mine with his own
studio invited
me to compose and record ten blues tunes (so he didn't have to pay
royalties...?!). He sold
20 or 30 copies, and I sold another 25+/- off the stage...!

The first one is a very good example of blues...the second suffers from
audio problems
caused by his r2r recorder running off speed...!

...stevenc