[78-L] From Brad K: The Last Generic Songster?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 6 19:34:47 PDT 2009

Yup, not bad! I have a couple of those Jack Pearl Crowns myself.

Farrell sang pop and Broadway before going into opera, didn't she? Some of them
manage to remember the distinction. Peerce hammered everything into the ground
once he became JANNNNN PEEEEEEEEEERCE the grrrrrrreat handpicked choice of
Arteero Toscanoony. Ever hear his cover of "Wonderful Wonderful"? It's a howl.

dl