[78-L] (no subject)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 6 08:55:34 PDT 2009

We watched the DVD of 42nd Street the other week and there actually wasn't that
much clunking..unless it got filtered out in the audio clean-up. Hey, years ago
I used the SAE-5000 click 'n' pop eliminator and it started to take out Eleanor
Powell's taps on a Tommy Dorsey record..which was interesting, because it was
supposed to do that only on transients it received in stereo. (If twin homeless
guys show up at a shelter, that's NOT transients received in stereo.)

dl