[78-L] BLUE STAR

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 6 07:57:01 PDT 2009

Yes, it's the MEDIC THEME, which was originally popular in mid 1955.  I know
Freddy Martin was still with RCA Victor as late as 1954, per Whitburn, but
didn't Martin have a Decca stint after that?  Could that be the source for a
Kapp release overseas?
I find it amusing that we have so much documentation of recording dates for
the early 1900's but this era is just forgotten.
RayK

From: "David Lennick"