[78-L] Who was the first . . .

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 4 08:26:03 PDT 2009

I met bandleader Mart Kenney when I was 7, although I don't think I even knew
he led a band at that time. He and his wife Norma Locke were nice and friendly
and remembered me fifteen years later when I had them do some "centennial"
station breaks. Since I was a CBC brat and most people my parents knew were
actors or radio broadcasters, it's possible there were quite a few who recorded
78s and who were introduced casually.

dl