[78-L] Two singers who cause me pain

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 3 21:31:45 PDT 2009

The flip side of Banana Oil is Ukulele Lady, as I recall. The producers of "The
Cider House Rules" liked that one enough to want it for the film (and to use my
transfer of it, which got me a credit and a few bucks).

Totally agree re "Blue Skies". She also recorded as Gloria Geer, Jane Kennedyt,
Betty Brown, Glory Clark and Marion Ross.

dl