[78-L] What DO men like?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Apr 3 20:22:50 PDT 2009

Uh............."most men don't like women's voices at all"?  Well, that's a
new one on me   Guess I'd better toss my collections of Etting,  Waters, Lee
Wiley,  June Christy,  Margaret Whiting,  Anita O'Day, etc.

Come on,  Martha.  It's one thing to discuss, disparage and/or praise a
particular singer,  but how can you make such an odd general observation,
even if you don't agree with me about Vaughn?

I can't download anything but I'd suggest listening to the 1930 solo vocals
on Columbia by Irving Kaufman to hear him at his best.

Taylor