[78-L] Michael Forman-WAAT, Newark NJ - anyone connected to this station in the 1940's ?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 18:22:05 PDT 2009

Hello Donna,
  Thank you for looking.
  Via another contact, I've learned that he obtained his BA from NYU in
1939, so it might be earlier - also just checked the WAAT reference, and it
says "Assistant Music Director, Staff Arranger".
  Are the RADIO ANNUALS available online?
  Do you know of an online FORUM for radio related information?
  THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.