[78-L] Teddy Roosevelt 1912 Campaign Speech

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 06:27:55 PDT 2009

Whoops, sorry but I have to correct you on that TR quote, Just as I strive to be historically correct in the playing of these grand old crank phonographs and records, I must point out that the TR quote you were referring to is actually,
"Speak softly and carry a big stick ; you will go far " , but I do like how you fashioned the phrase and added some humor to the discussion. That is very useful and adds to the fun.