[78-L] Eddie Jackson aka Michigan J. Frog

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 1 10:01:01 PDT 2009

My copy of the Fields-Seeley is near mint and the picture is a lot clearer.
Looks as if the guy behind them is about to finish them off once and for all
with that light.

As for Eddie Jackson, my copy is also mono and doesn't have an "also available
in stereo" listing on the back..was it issued in stereo? Do I like Eddie enough
to bother going over to the stash of Schwann catalogs and checking? Naaah..

dl