[78-L] General idiocy, was Re: Muzak is 75

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 31 11:16:40 PDT 2009

Julian Vein wrote:
> ===============
> The rule seems to be "turn up the volume until it distorts, then turn it
> up some more!"

The world must have eaten a lot more lead paint than we were hearing about.
Canada's Walk of Fame is posting a list of legends for nomination and they've
misspelled Walter Huston's name (they have "Houston" and we have a problem).
And the other day we had lunch in a family restaurant that gets its placemats
from a local printer, which sells ads to community businesses. Among the ads
are trivia questions and their answers. Here's one:

Name the dog on TV's "Frazier".

Answer: Fred.

First time I've ever seen both the question and the answer be wrong! Unless in
fact there WAS a show called "Frazier" (note the spelling, people) with a dog
called Fred.

Duh.