[78-L] ? Bernard Herrmann, 1947-51

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 30 20:21:02 PDT 2009

Of course there isn't one performance listed there that anyone could have gone
out and bought and brought home, but a discography is a discography. Sorta.

If I'm not mistaken, there IS one broadcast performance conducted by Herrmann
that may have come out on LP, probably something with Louis Kaufman as soloist.
And some of the Mercury Theater On The Air programs have been issued over the
years, beginning with War Of The Worlds.

dl